Empire Property Management is seeking an experienced Property Manager for the Eugene area and surrounding communities.
The ideal property manager is self-motivated, detailed, and able to adhere to procedure. The ability to communicate effectively with owners and tenants is paramount.
Empire's goal is to maintain a family-friendly, team-oriented atmosphere. A pleasant personality is essential, as is the ability to relay information to owners, tenants, and vendors in a timely manner. This position is part-time, with the possibility of becoming full-time.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen will be required.
- Preferred Minimum of 2 Years Property Management Experience
- Preferred Knowledge of Oregon Landlord / Tenant Law
- Preferred Property Management Software Experience
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively, and comprehend and complete legal documents
- Exemplary Communication Skills: Interpersonal, Phone, Email, and Text
- Exemplary Time Management Skills
- Exemplary Self Motivation Skills
- Ability to Drive, Perform Property Inspections, and Showings
Examples of Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Advertise units and negotiate lease terms
- Perform tenant screenings in collaboration with the Leasing Agent
- Act as liaison between tenants and property owners
- Maintain property by addressing tenant complaints, completing repairs, contracting landscaping, and enforcing rules of occupancy
- Coordinate maintenance schedule with Maintenance Coordinator
- Perform Property Inspections and Showings
- Communicate with Owners concerning property issues.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $2,000.00 - $2,300.00 per month